Here are just a few of the hundreds of compliments
that our clients are saying about
"Thank you to you, Judy and Asha! What a great
afternoon! The outcomes
of the experience far exceeded my expectations. You
are very good at your craft!
I look forward to the opportunity o work together
again in the future.
Coach Greg Quick
- "Very insightful and observant-added immensely to the experience."
- "Excellent job ... by
correlating experience to group dynamics and summarizing."
UT Physician's Executive MBA Participants
- Great 1st day!
- The trust gained on the falling exercise was excellent.
- Very effective start to the SEMBA year. Good introduction to
classmates, lessened inhibitions, built confidence.
- This was an excellent kick-off activity for the EMBA, gave everyone a chance to get to know each other,
and work together in a non-threatening situations. Also provide the chance for people to get to know each other on an individual
- I value
this opportunity and working with outstanding professionals. Thank You
- Instruction was excellent-Facilitators provided both understanding and encouragement.
It was worthwhile
- It helped me step out of the
UT Executive MBA Participants
found the New Horizons program a truly rewarding experience. We started the day as 20 total strangers and by the end of the
day I was willing to place my life in anyone of their hands. New Horizons used their program to tear down barriers to interpersonal
relationships and quickly and effectively build team unity."
"New Horizons provided an excellent building block to jump start our
organization. Their preparation and adaptation was first class."
I really enjoyed the day, the staff really did a good job. They
asked good leading questions to get us to think about our answers. I learned a lot about myself and the people I work with.
can take what I learned and improve myself. I would do it again!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed the activity and I appreciate
the staff's ability to tie the activities back to our workplace environment. I feel that everyone would gain something
rewarding from this type of program and I would recommend this to any group or organization.
I enjoyed the day completely. I was
able to learn a lot about myself and others on the team. I feel that this course could be a very important tool for us to
use. I would love to come back and take it to the next level.
I thoroughly enjoyed the team building exercise and would definitely do it again!
The Program was a blast. I enjoyed the activities as well as the setting. I don't
recall us as a group laughing so much in a long time. New Horizons Staff were great. They made everyone feel important as
well as the problem areas folks said they wanted to address. Thanks for a Great Day!
- This would be excellent for incoming freshman who don't know each other yet
- This is a really great way to meet and interact with our classmates that class and other
social events can't attain.
- We should do this
- I really enjoyed the program!
- Initially I had doubts, but now I think this was a great experience and I
enjoyed learning more about some of my classmates.
College of Veterinary Medicine Students
- Bob and Judy did a great
job. The trust gained on the falling exercise was excellent. Pamper Pole excellent.
- Very effective start to the SEMBA year. Good introduction to classmates,
lessened inhibitions, built confidence.
was an excellent kick-off activity for the EMBA, gave everyone a chance to get to know each other, and work together in a
non-threatening situations. Also provide the chance for people to get to know each other or an individual level.
- I value this opportunity and working with outstanding professionals.
- Instruction was
excellent-Facilitators provided both understanding and encouragement. It was worthwhile
- It helped me step out of the box.
UT Executive MBA Participants
- Great Challenges put together in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend
- A great opportunity
to spend some quality time with all of the RM's in the East region. We had a blast
- I thought it was an outstanding program. I had a lot of fun and really got
the chance to test my physical and mental
team of folks running the program. I enjoyed spending time with each.
- Great Day! Good time to grow with other managers!
- Excellent experience for corp. event.
- Didn't know what to expect....came away with a great experience.
- Great program.
staff help. This was a great experience.
favorite activity was the caving experience.
Industries "The Adventure Into Leadership" Participants
"The New Horizons training took me to
the limits and beyond some of my physical and mental capabilities. For me, this is where the learning really began to take
place because it in effect opened doors in my life that I did not want to open and deal with. By me opening these doors, it
has meant new growth and freedom because I no longer have to apologize for my limitations nor be afraid to venture into some
areas of unpredictable outcomes."
Harris - Eastman Chemical
thank you enough. This group really showed me the benefits of breaking out of the class room setting to work as a team to
accomplish some goals. They were not only challenge but we created memories. Another home run for New Horizons!!!!!
Greg Fox-DeRoyal Industries
feel that our most recent event was even more effective than the last one. The day was challenging and it really helped me
personally. I also feel that the evaluations we received back on ourselves was very helpful and needed. There are items I
saw written that I feel was eye opening that I can address.
This time the challenges were geared more to individual
needs and weaknesses and allowed us a chance to address those needs. I feel that it was helpful to listen to others talk about
issues they face and listening to solutions that were offered. I am very pleased that I had the
opportunity to attend
this and appreciate the time you all put into making it a successful day for all of us. One item that I heard folks talk about
was having better communication between teams and lines and helping others. This is something I have seen improve dramatically
since we came back to work. The event not only taught us things about ourselves but I feel
helped us bond together as
Jimmy Parsley - Denso Manufacturing
"Thanks again for your session with the Business
Education for Talented Students Program. The students and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to working with
you in the near future.
The University of Tennessee
on the impact this session will have on you as a leader
- This encouraged me to try new things, to take a look at possibilities that I may think are not
in my comfort zone. Also to be aware of my limitations
- This session increased my trust in teammates. Some of fears
were displaced (blinded) during crisis
- Very good session and lessons in team work.<!--[endif]-->
- The activities were interesting and fun. They challenged us
physically and reinforced the value of team work
- A great experience
work and dedication very important
- This was great!!
I'm made of stronger stuff than I thought
- Had to rely on a team to get through
- Great Exercise. Make me more effective as a leader
- It emphasized patience, flexibility, and forced us to keep our eyes on the goal
- Made me get out of my comfort zone and push myself to the
max, which I think will make me a good leader.
- With some tailoring I think this course would be valuable for our management team.
- Keep this course!! It is a real
challenge and we need that.
- I think this concept is great and much more fun than the obstacle course or rope courses, etc. I'd
keep doing it, but with modifications.
- I felt a GREAT sense of accomplishment!
- Great Day!!!!
- Will help me look at weaker team members differently and be sure my team waits for
activities in themselves were great. Many, many of us left those comfort zones and we wouldn't have
it any other way.
encouraged me to try new things and to take a look at possibilities that I may think are not in my comfort zones. Also
to be aware of limitation.
- While this was indeed a challenging program and I did tasks that I would not thought I was capable.
Tennessee Government Managers Institute Participants
What was the most meaningful?
- -The support from teammates, it allowed me to accomplish
my goal that I was doubting for myself.
talking and learning names
to work as a team
- -Watching others
conquer their fears, because I like to see obstacles overcome whether my own or others
- -Effective communication-it is absolutely paramount that effective communication
exists for success of any organization or club.
- -The fact that in the beginning I was skeptical about the group and the events for the day
and it turned out better than I would have ever expected.
- -Honestly, absolutely everything!
- -When you had to trust others in the group to catch you if
you fell because even though you may not like each other, you could still trust them to be there to catch you.
Pellissippi State Technical Institute Participants